This October weekend in Billings seems to be about all things Halloween. With that in mind we’re going about this weekend preview a little differently than usual…Consider this your indexed guide to the Halloween Happenings in Billings. First, check out our guides, then take a peek at some notable happenings around town.
- Corn Mazes
- Pumpkin Carving @ Montana Audubon Conservation Education Center
- Raising Our Spirits: Tales & Tour of the Haunted Museum @ Western Heritage Center
- Fall Carnivals
- Moss Mansion: Twilight Tours, Haunted House, Midnight Tour
- Haunted History Ghost Tour @ Yellowstone Art Museum
- Boo at the Zoo
- Trick-or-Treating opportunities in Billings
- Friday, Oct. 24 @ 5:30pm. The Benefit a fundraiser for Family Services. Gourmet meal, comedy, silent and live auction; help alleviate hunger and homelessness. At the Northern Hotel. 406-384-0056, www.famserv.com/the-benefit
- Friday, Oct. 24 @ 7pm. Bluegrass Showcase in the Yellowstone Boys and Girls Ranch Chapel. Presented by Yellowstone Bluegrass Association. Free!
- Saturday, Oct. 25 @ 11am. Halloween Story time @ Barnes & Noble. Reading of Click, Clack, Boo!: A Tricky Treat. Expect giveaways, treats, and activities.
- Saturday, Oct. 25 @ 5:30pm. Share the Spirit P.E.A.K.S. Gala Dinner and Auction at Crowne Plaza Hotel. Gala Dinner and auction fundraiser at Crowne Plaza Hotel. $50/person. P.E.A.K.S. helps cancer patients with their non-medical expenses.
- The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee continues its run at NOVA Center for the Performing Arts. Thursday, Oct. 23-Saturday, Oct. 25, showtimes at 7:30pm each night.