If you were an 80’s child you’ll certainly remember making and swapping colorful “friendship” bracelets with your friends. Like most of our childhood favorites, friendship bracelets have made a big comeback!
If you have a teenager (or “tween”) check out this tutorial for a cute and inexpensive friendship bracelet “kit” from Eighteen25.
The “kit” includes:
- A decorative clipboard (the clip holds the top of the string while the crafter is “braiding”).
- An inexpensive embroidery floss organizer.
- A collection of embroidery floss.
- An elastic (like a headband) to hold it all together.
- And a downloadable “label”.
These would make fantastic & creative gifts for the teens and “tweens” in your life or if you are planning a birthday party or sleepovers you may want to consider using these as “favors”. The complete tutorial can be found here.